I’m a software engineer mostly working with Go on the backend and currently working and living in Berlin, Germany.
If you want to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org, happy to hear from you!
- Github: github.com/dewey
- Twitter: twitter.com/tehwey
- Last.fm: last.fm/user/tehwey
- Trakt.tv: trakt.tv/users/dewey
- HN: news.ycombinator.com/user?id=dewey
- Instagram: instagram.com/tehwey
- Flightradar24: my.flightradar24.com/dewey
About the blog
This is the third iteration of my blog, now running on the Hugo static site generator. Previously I was using Ghost which I still think is a good choice in general. I slowly started to dislike it as they moved from pure Markdown based posts to their own — more powerful — post format. This made working with my Markdown editor of choice, iA Writer, hard and I ended up with multiple versions of the same post and no way to keep a source of truth or sync back my changes that I did in the Ghost CMS.